FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buying From INDIA, Experience with PROAIM?

COW Forums : DSLR Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Richard
Buying From INDIA, Experience with PROAIM?
on Jan 31, 2013 at 9:37:19 pm

I found a matte box and accessories online for a company called ProAim, which I believe is out of India. If you have had any experience with this company, or their equipment, please give clueless a clue. I'm also leary about no credit card, only paypal, should I be?
Thanks All,
Craig

Return to posts index

Bill Bruner
Re: Buying From INDIA, Experience with PROAIM?
on Feb 2, 2013 at 3:51:11 pm

[Craig Richard] "I found a matte box and accessories online for a company called ProAim, which I believe is out of India. If you have had any experience with this company, or their equipment, please give clueless a clue. I'm also leary about no credit card, only paypal, should I be?"

Hi craig - I bought my Flycam 5000 from them through eBay. The item arrived, nicely packed, when they said it would. As of today, they have several hundred items listed there. They also sell through Amazon, if you prefer paying by credit card.

Hope this is helpful,

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

Return to posts index

Eddie Tun
on Feb 3, 2013 at 6:11:16 am

Hi Craig,
Just order matte box from Amazon. Red star matte box. Sell by Adorama from Amazon. Is swing away type and about $230.00. For me look OK for the price at that level. Check it out at Amazon.
Good luck.

Return to posts index

John Frey
on Feb 15, 2013 at 1:47:13 am

I bought their original metal matte box with French flag and filter holder 2 years ago on EBay. This one does not attach to a set of rails, but comes with your size choice of an adapter that will screw into your lens (or lens filter) threads. You then attache the box to it. Has worked pretty well, but only use it with a lens whose front element does not rotate during zoom or focus. They now have a model that attaches to a set of rails. Both are very inexpensive.

John D. Frey
25 Year owner/operator of two California-based production studios.

Digital West Video Productions of San Luis Obispo and Inland Images of Lake Elsinore

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]