FORUMS: list search recent posts

Worknode won't re-process files

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Schaap
Worknode won't re-process files
on Apr 1, 2011 at 3:12:35 pm

I know there is a simple answer to this... just don't know what it is.

So, I created a Worker Node watch action to take files with the extension .mp4 and convert them to QT DVCPro compressed files. That was working just fine.

I dropped in a load of clips and let the server process them overnight. In the morning I realized I hadn't check "set timestamp" in the job and all my clips lost their original creation date- which I need.

So, I deleted all the clips it had created (/CatDV Processing/Output), moved the original files out of my watch folder (/CatDV Processing/MP4 to DVCProHD) and then moved them back in and nothing happens... the server just keeps saying 0 files to process. Argh.

So I took the files out of the watch folder, renamed one and dropped it back into the watch folder and Worker Node processed it. So... somehow it is remembering the files it already did and I need to reset that...

Thanks,
Jeff Schaap

Return to posts index

Kevin Duggan
Re: Worknode won't re-process files
on Apr 2, 2011 at 4:17:28 am

Hi Jeff
you have to go into the task window and clear the jobs , the Worker will not re-run them until you clear them , as it thinks its done them so it skip onto the next . Their is a preference to change this behaviour but most times you won`t want to do this. It eventually clears the jobs itself over time . So select all delete tasks , then for good measure you could go into your script and then click apply , this will completely reset the worker and you should be good to reprocess your jobs

Kevin Duggan
Catdv/MME

Kevin Duggan
CatDV/MME

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]