FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mac OS X 10.6.5, Live Capture Plus 2.2.0 and "Conversion process failed" error all the time

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vladimir Novikov
Mac OS X 10.6.5, Live Capture Plus 2.2.0 and "Conversion process failed" error all the time
on Nov 18, 2010 at 11:02:06 pm

Hi all, maybe someone knows how to solve this issue.

I've purchased LCP yesterday and have tried to capture some Betacam tapes using the built-in FW port of the SONY J-30SDI player. While I can capture small clips, the capture of the whole 90 min. tape ether in "Whole tape" or IN-OUT mode is not possible and I get the "Conversion process failed" message.

I can get the temporary DV file from cache, but it doesn't have the embedded timecode and that's the most important requirement.

I have plenty of free disk space. I've tried the previous version 2.1.2 mentioned in the FAQ with the same error.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
Re: Mac OS X 10.6.5, Live Capture Plus 2.2.0 and "Conversion process failed" error all the time
on Nov 22, 2010 at 1:45:14 pm

There could be any one of a number of (mostly QuickTime-related) causes for conversion failures, so I've emailed Vladimir asking for a copy of the log files that should shed some more light on what's happening.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]