FORUMS: list search recent posts

8.0.7 broken feature

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis Kutchera
8.0.7 broken feature
on Jan 13, 2010 at 3:24:44 pm

The "Check for Updates" still says you have the latest version even when there is an update available.

The latest Mac version on the website is 8.0.7. It appears that at least some of the keyboard navigation is broken. I should be able to scroll through a list view with "command arrow up" or "command arrow down". It no longer works in 8.0.7. In icon views the command arrow up down left right continues to work though.

I went back to 8.0.6 and navigation the list views still works, so its not my OS preferences. I guess we need an 8.0.8 real soon.

On a side note, 8.0.7 still appears to crash with Gridiron Flow running. This really kills me because I depend on both apps.

Dennis

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
Re: 8.0.7 broken feature
on Jan 15, 2010 at 3:45:34 pm

8.0.8 has just been released, and we've updated the web site so it correctly reports the latest version.

Return to posts index

Dennis Kutchera
on Jan 15, 2010 at 4:17:11 pm

And scrolling works again! Where do we find release notes as to what new features are added or fixed? I honestly don't see any difference from rev to rev.

Dennis

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Jan 15, 2010 at 4:31:19 pm

There's a Release Notes item in the Help menu

-Rolf

Return to posts index

Allan White
Re: 8.0.8 and Flow?
on Feb 2, 2010 at 6:49:07 pm

Does Flow work with 8.08? Definitely looking at that app and want to use CatDV, too.

- Allan White, Video Producer, Luis Palau Assoc.

Quad 3Ghz Mac Pro, 10GB RAM, X1900 GPU, MetaSAN, CatDV Server

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]