Fixing Details Panel Width + Bonus Feature Request

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam French
Fixing Details Panel Width + Bonus Feature Request
on Aug 31, 2017 at 7:24:46 pm
Last Edited By Adam French on Sep 1, 2017 at 9:55:53 pm

Hello all,

My Details Panel is set to display Above, adjacent to the Media Player, as default. On my current screen resolution, it opts to display fields in a three-column table (unless being overridden as spanning two columns). The problem I'm facing is that I've adjusted the slider to set the width of the Details Panel so that it displays content in a two-column table instead of a three-column table. It's cleaner and it better accommodates the fields I'm working with.

However, when I go back to Preferences or restart the program, the Details Panel width defaults back to it's original three-column state and it messes with the organization of my fields that I'd previously established. It's not the end of the world, but ultimately, it does affect other users of this database who might be trying to access it and thrown off by the positioning of fields.

--

Feature request: I'd love the ability to add a Spacer element in between Fields on tabs in the Details Panel. It would be nice to have to break up space and better organize clumps of data visually without needing to separate into new tabs, etc.

--

Thanks so much!

Adam French
Video Producer, Director of Photography

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]