FORUMS: list search recent posts

Customizing Workspace in CatDV 11 Pro

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lindsay Simpson
Customizing Workspace in CatDV 11 Pro
on Jul 13, 2016 at 9:26:18 pm

Howdy,

I'm looking for some assistance or to be pointed to some additional resources as I'm a bit over my head on this matter.

I'd like to configure a more custom workspace. I simply want ot swap the "list" panel and "log notes" panel as indicated in the screenshot below.

I did locate this "edit workspace panel." The coding in this panel is where I get over my head...

I'm hoping there's any easy reconfiguration of the above panel to achieve the custom space I'm looking for.

Thanks for your feedback and time!

Return to posts index

Dougal Matthews
Re: Customizing Workspace in CatDV 11 Pro
on Jul 20, 2016 at 2:05:29 pm

hi Lindsay

on a positive note Catdv 12 will come with a GUI to change / customize the edit workspace panel so making changes will be much easier

currently while can do quite a lot of customizeation of the interface we are not able to change the basic positions so we cant just "swap" the Catalog View And details panels as you desire

I'm interested to understand why you'd like to do this ? please can you drop me a mail to support@squarebox.com with a link to this forum post and your reasons for wanting to change the views around

I can then put this forward as a feature request for possible inclusion in future releases

thank you Dougal

Improvise Adapt and Overcome

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]