FORUMS: list search recent posts

Moving catalogs already created from Cat Dv 10.0.7 Professional Edition to Cat Dv Pegasus 11.1.4 Professional Edition

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan D'Andres
Moving catalogs already created from Cat Dv 10.0.7 Professional Edition to Cat Dv Pegasus 11.1.4 Professional Edition
on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:54:01 pm

Hello,

I've already created many catalogs in CatDv Pro 10.1.7 professional edition. And know I have Catdv Pegassus 11.1.4 Professional Edition.

When I try to open Cat Dv 10 catalogs in Cat Dv 11 Pegasus, all my customized fields, the pick lists of the multi-grouping fields that i've created are gone and the user single fields are all mixed up.

What can I do? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much!

Return to posts index

Dougal Matthews
Re: Moving catalogs already created from Cat Dv 10.0.7 Professional Edition to Cat Dv Pegasus 11.1.4 Professional Edition
on May 3, 2016 at 11:30:05 am

hi

the fields etc will be in the old catdv catalogues but you probably don’t have them or the vies set up correctly to see them in the new catdv install.

If you set up the same user fields and views in the new catdv install you should see everything correctly

thank you dougal

Improvise Adapt and Overcome

Return to posts index

Alan D'Andres
Re: Moving catalogs already created from Cat Dv 10.0.7 Professional Edition to Cat Dv Pegasus 11.1.4 Professional Edition
on May 3, 2016 at 2:56:24 pm

Thank you very much Dougal!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]