FORUMS: list search recent posts

Image Sequence Import issues

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Cotter
Image Sequence Import issues
on Aug 21, 2015 at 3:21:52 am

Hello.

Im hoping to be able to automatically drop folders of image sequences into CatDv and have CatDV automatically import them as such.

I have gone into preferences and enabled the "create image sequence", most of my image sequences are coming from a film archive so they have various start frames depending on the layers. So I have gone in and added the file format .tif to the file flag box.

When I drag in a folder with an image sequence, CatDV is importing the files as individual tif still images, not as an image sequence or movie.

I am able to import an image sequence individually by right clicking on the folder and selecting import as image sequence. However this is extremely tedious and time consuming when dealing with several thousand image sequences.

Secondly, is it possible to add multiple file formats to the flag box? i.e.. .tif, .png, .tga, .dpx etc...

Thanks!!!

Matt Cotter
matt@matthewcotter.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Langrall
Re: Image Sequence Import issues
on Sep 29, 2015 at 1:49:15 pm

I'll echo Matthew's question here - I'm experiencing the same limitation with importing image sequences. It appears that drag-and-drop ingest of an image sequence folder produces hundreds (thousands) of individual still files, not a single metaclip, regardless of Preferences settings. The only exception is if the first image in the sequence is number 0000, which in real-world terms is rare.

Thanks,
Charlie Langrall

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]