FORUMS: list search recent posts

Event Markers in Web Client

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Toni Popovic
Event Markers in Web Client
on Sep 26, 2014 at 12:14:26 pm

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to sort/filter event markers, for instance, by category in the event marker tab of the web client? If not, can the default web client be customized in a way that this functionality would be possible? If not, is the next option to create an entirely custom interface or can this type of functionality be expected in the upcoming Web 2 interface?

Another issue I ran into was that the web client does not show all the info stored in a marker. In my case the data in description field was too long for the UI to show. Can these be altered in any way or disable Out and Duration columns for more room in the UI?

Best regards
Toni Popovic

Return to posts index

John Vaudin
Re: Event Markers in Web Client
on Oct 1, 2014 at 11:33:46 am

I'm afraid that is not supported in the current web client and it isn't currently a feature of the web 2 client, but I'll add it to the list of possible future features.

The web 2 client does have more room to display the marker description and also uses tooltips to display the whole text if it won't fit.

I'm afraid customising the current web client is very difficult - you'd pretty much have to start from scratch. The new web 2 client uses much more straightforward HTML5/JQuery/Bootstrap technology and the public CatDV REST API so will be much easier for any competent web developer to customise.

But maybe we'll be able add this as a standard feature and you won't need to...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]