FORUMS: list search recent posts

Save Remote / Find Query 'View' (not named query)

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Goddard
Save Remote / Find Query 'View' (not named query)
on Mar 24, 2014 at 11:42:20 am
Last Edited By Scott Goddard on Mar 24, 2014 at 11:50:19 am

I am looking to save the default view of the query panel to display custom fields. I seem to remember this being available in previous versions, in fact, we have several custom fields here but I want to add more fields, such as the 'any logging field', which is actually check box activated. Any amendments to the fields displayed in the query view are removed upon closing the client.

Please note, I am not trying to 'save a named query'. I have tried this to see if it's related to the fields displayed in the query window but it is not.

Clicking 'customise fields', adding the fields and then clicking 'ok' (no save option), perform query. Reopening the query window during the session the custom fields will still be displayed. Upon closing CatDV, they are then lost. This is very strange as we have a set of 22 custom fields displayed that will always open when CatDV is started, so somehow, somewhere these are saved to the server, hence my belief this is a client version bug (Client 10.0.9 Server 6.8) or 22 fields is the max it will 'save'.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Scott Goddard

Neo Verite Limited
http://neoverite.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]