FORUMS: list search recent posts

web client photo view

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sercan Sert
web client photo view
on Nov 7, 2013 at 1:56:44 pm

Hi,
im creating photo catalogs in catdv pro 10..and publishing with web client..but in web client i cant view photos in larger sizes, just viewing like thumbnail.when viewing movies i can enlarge the window but not in stills.. is there a different way to make proxies or export as something from my photos?? any help please,,thanks..

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
Re: web client photo view
on Nov 13, 2013 at 10:44:38 pm

You can resize the window but their is not a full screen window button as there is on a movie. I find that it sometimes is easier to make large thumbnails for stills vs a proxy. The worker Node can make proxies of stills but you can also use the original still in certain instances if they are not too large. See the screen shot of just enlarging the window.

Return to posts index

Sercan Sert
on Nov 19, 2013 at 1:02:43 pm

hi, thanks for your help..

in that screen shot how did you do that size? i changed thumbnail size large or gigantic from preferences but nothing happened..do i have to use worker node??

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
on Nov 19, 2013 at 10:42:03 pm

You can move the window separators with your mouse to make the viewer larger or smaller.

Return to posts index

John Vaudin
on Nov 25, 2013 at 1:44:52 pm

I can confirm this this feature will be present in the 6.9 release of the server/web client, that is currently in beta testing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]