Yesterday we were logging some footage in CatDV and at the end of the day everything seem ok, Today when we went into CatDV to do some more logging we notice that all of the clips in two of the catalogs had the same name for all the clips in the bin. Everything had changed in the name area of the clip. Not sure what happened from yesterday to today. Have anybody come across this issue and if so can tell me whats the best way to resolve this issue so if doesn’t happen again.
We didn't change anything in the "NAME" field on CatDV. The producer CatDV desktop version is 10.0.6 where all the logging took place. We notice in edit and the version running is 10.0.5. Maybe this happened with the send to premiere CS6 feature on two different version. We are running CatDV server enterprise Professional edition. Any feed back would be great. Thanks