FORUMS: list search recent posts

CatDV files sent to Premiere Pro CS6 with error message saying THE PROJECT APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maurice Coombs
CatDV files sent to Premiere Pro CS6 with error message saying THE PROJECT APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED
on Jun 4, 2013 at 10:38:00 pm

I'm kind of new to CatDV, but my problem is that when ever I log footage in catdv, and then for exporting I use send to Premiere Pro CS6 i get an error message in premiere saying THE PROJECT APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED, IT CANNOT BE OPENED. At this point there is nothing i can do and I've lost all my time logging my footage. Is there anybody out there that has had this problem and is there a solution.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
Re: CatDV files sent to Premiere Pro CS6 with error message saying THE PROJECT APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED
on Jun 7, 2013 at 5:34:38 pm

Have you tried exporting a final Cut 7 XML out of CatDV and Importing that into Premiere?

Return to posts index

Maurice Coombs
Re: CatDV files sent to Premiere Pro CS6 with error message saying THE PROJECT APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED
on Jun 8, 2013 at 8:52:03 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, yes I have tried that. I have also tried deleting the catalog, emptying the trash can,
performing housekeeping on the server and when I import the same footage again I see the the same error message. This has been really weird. Not sure what else to do. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
on Jun 9, 2013 at 6:11:10 pm

Ok this seems odd for sure, can you send a few screen grabs showing the error and a log from the CatDV client? Please also include other info if possible like version info for your OS, NLE and CatDV and the codecs in play as well.

http://www.squarebox.com/exporting-logs-to-support/

support@squarebox.com

Return to posts index

Maurice Coombs
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:30:00 am

Thanks is for getting back to me, I think I've figured out what happened. We imported some P2 footage into catdv and then sent that footage to the worker to begin making proxies, and during the process we were logging the clips at the same time and saving to the server while the worker was building proxies. I think catdv doesn't like that to much and it caused the catalog to become unusable. That's the only solution I can get out of all this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]