FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lager font size in HTML print

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Geir Ove
Lager font size in HTML print
on Apr 27, 2010 at 9:05:32 am

Is it possible to get a larger font size when printing HTML formatted?
I have tried to change the font size in the print settings under preferences, but it seems like that don't have an effect on the font size in HTML print option.

Geir Ove

Return to posts index

bryson jones
Re: Lager font size in HTML print
on Apr 27, 2010 at 8:05:48 pm

If I may ask, where are you putting the html? If you are serving it, then you can style it with CSS and get whatever look you like.

If you're printing directly from the app, I'm not sure that there's anyway to change the default look. Perhaps the dev guys can speak to that.

bryson

bryson "at" hidefcowboy.com

hidefcowboy.com

Return to posts index

Geir Ove
on Apr 28, 2010 at 9:00:11 am

I'm printing directaly from the app using the Print HTML function.

Geir Ove

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on May 25, 2010 at 9:07:51 pm

You can't currently change the font size (the settings in Preferences are for when you print the current view, not for HTML formatted printouts).

We should probably put the style sheet that we use for printouts in a resource file that you can override so I'll make a note for us to consider that as an update for the next version.

Return to posts index

Geir Ove
on Sep 17, 2010 at 7:30:35 am

Has there been any progress in the HTML printing.
I see that you put a HTML summary in the details panel.
Is there a way to only print the HTML summary so that you can choose the font size and so on?

Geir Ove

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:47:08 am

You can print the HTML Summary by doing Edit > Clip Summary and pressing the Print button.

Return to posts index

Geir Ove
on Sep 21, 2010 at 3:11:49 pm

Thanks!
This page setup looks better.
Is it possible to choose what info to print in this summery?
I have tried to change around the settings in the customize detail panel, but that don't seem to change anything in the clip summary??

I'd like to print only the Name, Notes and/or event markers
basically I would like to choose what information to print with the clip summary. Is that possible?

I also see that the clip summary only works with one clip at a time. I would prefer to be able to mark all the clips in one catalog and print them at the same time with the clip summary function, as I do today with the print HTML formatted function.

Geir Ove

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Sep 27, 2010 at 9:08:27 am

Yes, you can customise the fields which are shown in the HTML details dialog by creating a customised view definition called "HTML Summary" and adding the fields you are interested to that view. Note that (for purely historical reasons) you need to create a customised view with that name, not a customised details panel layout, even though the latter would probably be more intuitive.

Return to posts index

Geir Ove
on Feb 9, 2011 at 9:12:33 am

Is it possible to not just print 1 clip at a time, but rather print all the clips in the catalog as one PDF or print. I'd like it to be one continuous document with all the clips, not one clip summary on one A4 page.

Geir Ove

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]