FORUMS: list search recent posts

CatDV 10 and Premiere Pro Panel

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Stoll
CatDV 10 and Premiere Pro Panel
on Sep 19, 2012 at 7:21:59 pm

Is it true that with CatDV 10 you will have 'panel' integration with Premiere Pro so you can have the CatDV Interface directly within Premiere?

Return to posts index

bryson jones
Re: CatDV 10 and Premiere Pro Panel
on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:01:54 pm

Rumors are flying.

Stamos! Spill! ;)

bryson

bryson "at" northshoreautomation.com

northshoreautomation.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:58:12 pm

Yes the rumor is true I have yet to play with this though and keep in mind this needs a CatDV server but don't worry we will be offering a 1 user server for the Lone Rangers out there!

Return to posts index

Alan Conn
on Nov 8, 2012 at 5:44:06 pm

Is the Premiere Pro Panel only available for the latest version of Server 6.7b9? Due to a Java issue and needing to keep my Web Client online I am still running 6.8b7.

Any workarounds?

We are making the move to Premiere CS6. We can't give up our group workflow for FCX, and this integration with CatDV is a helpful motivator for FCS7 holdouts.

I know focusing on why the Java problem is probably where I should be looking but figured I'd ask.

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Nov 26, 2012 at 9:03:08 pm

We are aware of one issue with the web client giving "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.String.getBytes(Ljava/nio/charset/Charset;)[B" if you use 6.7b9, which is due to using Java 1.5 with the new version of GWT we now include. Can you upgrade to Java 1.6 to resolve this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]