FORUMS: list search recent posts

Worker // Server Job // Shared Clip Lists // How ?

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leonid Nekrasov
Worker // Server Job // Shared Clip Lists // How ?
on Jun 12, 2012 at 8:20:45 am

Hi everybody,

is there a way to make Worker to recognise, that one Clip belongs to a particular Shared Clip List? I couldn't find any Metadata pointing on affiliation to the Clip List.

Thx
Leo

Return to posts index

bryson jones
Re: Worker // Server Job // Shared Clip Lists // How ?
on Jun 12, 2012 at 3:46:24 pm

Lots of metadata isn't exposed. It only exists for internal use. From what I can see, that's one of them.

There are tons of these items that serve different purposes but aren't part of the actual metadata schema.

A metadata tag and a saved search is really the replacement for this as far as a way to create searchable "clip lists".

bryson

bryson "at" hidefcowboy.com

hidefcowboy.com

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Jun 15, 2012 at 10:40:39 pm

Currently the worker doesn't use clip lists I'm afraid. What are you trying to do - query for clips based on the clip list they are in, or add clips to a clip list from the worker?

Return to posts index

Leonid Nekrasov
on Jun 18, 2012 at 7:10:28 am

Hi,

I want worker to query for clips based on a clip list and convert them in a particular format. Clip list is a great Tool for our editors to search for a footage and to collect it in an easy Drag&Drop way for a later edit. The best thing on a clip list is that, there is no danger, that the original clip can be moved. That can happens, if I use Catalogs. And you know... we have editors that just still cannot understand the difference between move and copy to another catalog :)

Regards
Leo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]