FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export to HTML, Different Sized Thumbnails

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Geof Gilland
Export to HTML, Different Sized Thumbnails
on May 2, 2012 at 2:49:40 pm

Is there any way to create different sized thumbnails during export to HTML. I understand how to change the types of information displayed in the export through the export's drop down menu. But regardless of the view, I can't make the thumbnails larger.

TIA, geof.

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
Re: Export to HTML, Different Sized Thumbnails
on May 2, 2012 at 6:23:37 pm

You can export thumbnails separately in nearly any size with the export stills command then select the size and still type.

Return to posts index

bryson jones
on May 2, 2012 at 10:48:32 pm

Geoff, the HTML export is pretty limited. It was added on as a convenience but Rolf himself admits that it's not really for page generation, just a reference of clips processed or something like that.

If you need to create a custom web page out of the system you generally use the Worker Node to export the images you need along with an XML and then create your html from there using outside code.

The export to HTML is more for a simple listing of clips without a lot of styling choices.

bryson

bryson "at" hidefcowboy.com

hidefcowboy.com

Return to posts index

Geof Gilland
on May 2, 2012 at 11:47:09 pm

Thanks for your response. Trying to create a website of our video library using just catdv pro. Understand the HTML export had limitations, just hoping I had missed something. FWIW, and realize I am just one user, twice the size would be perfect! :-)

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on May 3, 2012 at 7:24:33 pm

As Matt says, try the "Export As Stills" command choosing the "HTML Thumbnails" option from the drop down.

Return to posts index

Geof Gilland
on May 3, 2012 at 7:53:48 pm

Can't see the forest for the trees. This makes plenty of sense.
Thanks for all help. Gg.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]