FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unknown group

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Henrik Helms
Unknown group
on Oct 30, 2011 at 3:33:59 pm

I have a group called Helms - but when I log on to my web client it says: Unknown Group 225877.
Why is that - are there special terms I need to know about that groups can't be called?

And another thing - when I create a smart folder on the web - is it then all users who see this smart folder or just the members in the belonging group? Because here when I log on as a user from another group it seems like the smart folders appear here too - which I find annoying.
But perhaps I am doing something wrong here too...:)?

Kind regards
Henrik

Return to posts index

Henrik Helms
Re: Unknown group
on Oct 31, 2011 at 8:02:08 am

The unknown group changed after reboot and now shows the group name. So this is fine.

But the smart folder thing here - is this so - or am I doing it the wrong way?.
If I e.g. make a smart folder in group1 and access the web client as group2 - I see group1 smart folders too.

Kind regards
Henrik

Greetings
Henrik Helms
dBA MEDIA

Return to posts index

Toni Popovic
on Nov 21, 2011 at 1:00:18 pm

Hello!

I have the same issue as well. The group that created the smart folders see them correctly in the Web Client: in the navigation tree and in the settings. Other groups do not have the smart folders in the navigation BUT they do appear in the settings, which is not desired for our purposes. This will clog up the Web Client quite quickly.

Also, I can't seem to find a way to sync the Smart Folders created in the Professional Client into the Web Client. You have to create them separetly, which is not super difficult but extra work nonetheless.

Best,
Toni

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Nov 21, 2011 at 10:05:45 pm

Currently the smart folders don't fully take into account the group they belong to but we've made a note to look into this and try to improve things.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]