FORUMS: list search recent posts

Search options

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeanine Strock
Search options
on Oct 27, 2011 at 7:41:52 pm

Is there a way to search for just a still or just footage? When I do a search now, even if I'm in the footage catalog (vs. the stills catalog), it searches everything.

Return to posts index

bryson jones
Re: Search options
on Oct 27, 2011 at 8:30:02 pm

Add one of the stock fields to your search like Codec or Type. Then you can only return clip or still or QT or whatever you like.

bryson

bryson "at" hidefcowboy.com

hidefcowboy.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Langrall
on Oct 30, 2011 at 2:16:56 pm

How about searching for clips that do - or do not - have preview clips (proxies) associated? We made a field to track whether clips have been submitted to Worker to render as proxies, and it works well -- except when there's an issue that prevents a proxy from being completed. The field "Preview File", which contains the path to the proxy media, can't be queried (as in Preview File = IS BLANK). Is there any other way to find missing proxies?
-Charlie

Return to posts index

bryson jones
on Oct 30, 2011 at 5:05:58 pm

I've not explored it. We usually have users report them and the assist or whoever, refires the script since it doesn't happen too much.

If it's a problem, a checker" script could be easily written. (I'll try to test and see if the CLI in Worker 4 can see that field if I get a chance.)

bryson

bryson "at" hidefcowboy.com

hidefcowboy.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]