FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multi checkboxes

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Per Ottesen
Multi checkboxes
on Oct 2, 2011 at 9:48:17 am

I would like to have multi checkboxes, that's all shows up in my user panel, so I can:
Check out if a media is ready for Broadcast, internet, smartphones and so on, so they are both visible and searchable.
I've tried the multi checbox, but it demands that I double click, and then I can choose between my pre-defined possibilities, but they don't show up in the panel.
Ideas/suggestions ?

Per Ottesen
Stjernholm & Co

Return to posts index

Matthew Stamos
Re: Multi checkboxes
on Oct 3, 2011 at 3:41:47 am

I think it does this, see the attached screen shot, with a multi-check box and a filter selecting the tag also this is searchable.

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Oct 3, 2011 at 8:14:52 am

Create a user defined field with name "Format:Broadcast:Internet:Smartphones" and type "Multi checkbox". You can then customise your details panel view and add that field. They will just appear as normal check boxes, you shouldn't need to double click anything.

Return to posts index

Per Ottesen
on Oct 5, 2011 at 7:46:04 pm

Thank's Matthew and Rolf, it just WORKS :-)

Per Ottesen
Stjernholm & Co

Return to posts index

Joe Valenti
on Jan 28, 2015 at 5:22:25 pm

Hello Rolf,

This worked for us too. How do you build this if you have over 20 categories and you want to enable multiple checkboxes? When you add more than 5 or so the panel gets a bit out of wack when they are all on the same line. Is there a smarter way?

Joe Valenti
Clippn
http://www.clippn.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]