CatDV 8.0.6

COW Forums : Square Box CatDV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcowcow
Rolf Howarth
CatDV 8.0.6
on Nov 16, 2009 at 4:24:33 pm

Thanks for creating this forum.

We've just released CatDV 8.0.6, available at http://www.squarebox.co.uk/download1.html. This fixes the crash when using Apple's MPEG2 component to import movies into CatDV under Snow Leopard, as well as one or two other minor changes.

-Rolf

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Kuhnen Brown
Re: CatDV 8.0.6
on Nov 18, 2009 at 7:11:08 am

Am I glad to see the Cow add this forum! CatDV has been one of the best kept secrets for years, providing many of us solutions to file transfers, tape captures, and scene cataloging.
Disclaimer... I don't work for Square Box, but I love this software! Rolf is always tweaking it to keep up with the new toys. Glad to see the latest update.
Kuhnen
InterMountain Digital

Return to posts index

Danny Grizzle
on Nov 19, 2009 at 3:11:53 am

Glad to know about 8.0.6. I just launched CatDV, then picked "Check for Updates" from the Help menu. The following message was returned:

CatDV Update Check

Thank you for checking for updates. The CatDV product family is updated regularly with both bug fixes and feature enhancements.

You are using 8.0.5, which appears to be newer than the latest known version (CatDV Pro 8.0.2) !

Return to posts index

Jiggy Gaton
on Nov 19, 2009 at 3:23:39 am

Danny, the developer sent that file directly to me, as we were working on the m2v bug fix. if you can't get from the site, i can send to you. or 8.0.5 will probably work until it hits that filetype:)

Phoenix Studios Nepal: A small A/V Production House in Kathmandu.

Return to posts index

Rolf Howarth
on Nov 27, 2009 at 11:46:41 pm

Sorry, we're not always very good at keeping the update check up to date! We plan to automate that but in the meantime, checking the download page http://www.squarebox.co.uk/download1.html is the best way of making sure you have the latest version.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]