FORUMS: list search recent posts

feature request - davinci resolve 15

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andi Winter
feature request - davinci resolve 15
on May 17, 2018 at 7:31:32 am

dear bm!

it would be awesome if there was an option to lock nodes. eg right now i have a project with really long shots (each one about 9 minutes), and on some of the shots i have in node 1 a noise reduction, cached of course. but it happens a lot to me that i disable all nodes during grading and hence the cache is gone...
if i could lock that node, that would be awesome! something like this does exist in collaborative projects, although i am not sure about this.

i really like the split screen multiple clips feature. BUT: the input sizing is ignored in this view, which is confusing!

BONUS: PLEASE PLEASE add something that many of us would love:
when in lightbox view, it would be awesome to export all your thumbnails-grid into one MASSIVE TIFF. think about being able to print a poster of your work with all the corrected shots! colorists would love it, and dops and directors as well i guess!

thanks
andi

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: feature request - davinci resolve 15
on May 17, 2018 at 11:31:16 am

You are obviously way more advanced than I will ever be in this field, so excuse my ignorance, but can't you already lock a node by right clicking it? Isn't that feature already in the right click menu? It's the third choice down from the top. If I'm understanding you correctly. Sorry if you already knew this and are speaking of something else.

Dell XPS 8920
Intel i7 core 7700 build
GeForce GTX 1050ti
32 Gigs of RAM
3 7200 RPM SATA Drives
Windows 10 64-bit
DaVinci Resolve 14.3

Return to posts index

Andi Winter
on May 17, 2018 at 3:24:57 pm

thanks for the input.

you are right, there is a lock node option in DR15, i just checked on my laptop. at work i still have DR14, so therefore i didn't notice. the locking doesn't prevent the node from turning on or off, but in DR15 the cache files seem to stay anyway when turning the nodes on and off. if that's the case bm, sorry and forget about my request...

my first one, still would love to print those movie-posters for me and the dop ;)

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on May 18, 2018 at 5:26:52 pm

[Andi Winter] "would love to print those movie-posters for me and the dop "

Screen Grab?

jPo, CSI

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]