FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intel graphics won't run Davinci Resolve?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rengjie Lim
Intel graphics won't run Davinci Resolve?
on May 8, 2018 at 9:52:27 am

My new Dell laptop runs on Intel graphics 3000 with a i7 processor. Previously I edited with Davinci Resolve on a i3 processor and Intel (r) HD Graphics family and it works fine. I know due to the lack of opencl I can't run resolve, but is there any way to run resolve on this laptop, even if it means sacrificing performance? I need it to run resolve 15 at all costs. If there is really no way, is there any other equally powerful free color grading/editing software out there?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Intel graphics won't run Davinci Resolve?
on May 8, 2018 at 8:37:29 pm

According to the Configuration Guide for DR 15, it should work.

http://documents.blackmagicdesign.com/DaVinciResolve/20180407-79c607/DaVinc...

Page 19:

"In the last year or two there have been an increasing number of systems with the new GPUs that are suitable for use with DaVinci Resolve. So while performance varies greatly, most modern AMD, Intel and NVIDIA GPUs that support OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 3.0 compute capability will operate with Resolve."

Does your particular GPU support OpenCL 1.2?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Rengjie Lim
Re: Intel graphics won't run Davinci Resolve?
on May 8, 2018 at 11:50:39 pm

Although in Intel's official website, it states that INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 3000 does support OPENCL 1.2, but my Davinci Resolve keeps telling me to install a OpenCL supported driver. Is there any updates or activation required?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]