FORUMS: list search recent posts

feature request

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Winter
feature request
on Feb 22, 2018 at 6:07:20 pm

dear bm-design!

i know it is not christmas yet, but i would LOVE to have the ability to copy a couple of nodes at once from one shot to another! i usually tend to logically split operations in nodes, and then when i want to transfer them, i can't copy them at once :(... alternatively copying compound nodes would also work for me, but unfortunately it is not supported.

and marking the nodes, the clip, and go to the menu and hit "append node to selected clips" is too complicated in a real-life-grading situation.

plz!!!!

thanks

andi w

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: feature request
on Feb 22, 2018 at 6:23:50 pm
Last Edited By Tero Ahlfors on Feb 22, 2018 at 6:24:32 pm

Page 882-> in the manual.

Return to posts index

Andy Winter
on Feb 22, 2018 at 10:39:14 pm

i am not sure if i described my request correctly: i want to copy a couple of nodes altogether with one operation at the same time! i would love to lasso a couple of nodes, hit copy and select a new clip and hit paste to insert or append them!

one node copy operation after the other of course works, but is very time consuming...

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
on Feb 24, 2018 at 8:31:42 am

[Andy Winter] "i want to copy a couple of nodes altogether with one operation at the same time! i would love to lasso a couple of nodes, hit copy and select a new clip and hit paste to insert or append them!"
You can't do this as one operation, but you can save a grade with just those two nodes, make it a PowerGrade (or just a regular still), and then you can quickly append it to any shot. If you need it in the middle of a grade, then you'd have to open up the node graph and drag those two nodes over to the right place in the Node window.

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
on Feb 25, 2018 at 3:39:30 pm

I do wish you could select only 1 node from a tree (or multiple nodes) and save those as a still, rather than making a new version, deleting the nodes you don't want, saving a still, then switching back to the original version, and deleting the un-needed version.

Right click save node(s) as still would be much appreciated.

Glenn

Return to posts index

Andy Winter
on Feb 26, 2018 at 5:54:27 pm

thanks, that is exactly what i do now... but it is time consuming and therefore the request!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]