FORUMS: list search recent posts

XML import In Premiere pro Failed

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexandre Hotton
XML import In Premiere pro Failed
on Feb 16, 2018 at 6:15:41 pm

Hello
I have a serous problem to export from Davinci To premiere pro XML.
I did the Premiere pro set up in Davinci.
When I want to open the exported xml , Premiere start the job... and nothing is imported.
I Have Resolve 14
Premiere 12.01
It's so weird . I did that several time with no problem. I can't fix it.
I updated the 2 softs.

I found that my RED file name
I have a RED name like A005_C005_051521_001 and the export file is A005_C005_051521
But I test with a mov file it's the same .

I try to reimport the xml in resolve and It works.

So If someone have a solution . It will be great.

Thanks


Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: XML import In Premiere pro Failed
on Feb 17, 2018 at 10:35:39 am

Keep the R3D files and the proxy files on two different drives, and make sure the Premiere XML points to just the drive with the specific files you want. Spanned clips -- like A005_C005_051521_001, A005_C005_051521_002, A005_C005_051521_003 and so on -- are special cases but are supposed to play as continuous files. The trick is that the transcoded files have to be joined when they're made, not kept as separate files.

On the Mac, EditReady can help with joining these spanned transcoded files to make them easier to deal with in the edit.


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]