FORUMS: list search recent posts

Individual Custom RGB Curves Displays

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shirley Gutierrez
Individual Custom RGB Curves Displays
on Dec 8, 2017 at 12:58:07 am

Ever since V.12 I’ve been unable to find a way to revert to the old, much preferred RGB Curves display, with an individual display for each curve. The business of stacking them on top of each other in one display box is slowing me down and killing my arm. I’m constantly clicking on the wrong curve and bringing it forward. Is there something I’m missing? And has this perhaps been addressed in V.14?

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: Individual Custom RGB Curves Displays
on Dec 8, 2017 at 5:56:44 am

[Shirley Gutierrez] "The business of stacking them on top of each other in one display box is slowing me down and killing my arm. I’m constantly clicking on the wrong curve and bringing it forward. Is there something I’m missing?"
Sure: buy a Mini panel or an Advanced panel, and use knobs to adjust the curves.

Note there are pros and cons in working in curves, and there's often 3 or 4 other ways to accomplish the same visual result.

On the other hand: note there are some very, very accomplished colorists using Lustre every day and color-correcting entirely with a mouse and a keyboard. Some use a stylus, so there is that possibility.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]