Release of DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1
Hello, we are pleased to report the release of DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1
This is a no charge update for existing customers and the Studio and free version is available on the BMD support web site.
Important Information regarding Database Management
DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1 requires a database upgrade from DaVinci Resolve 14.0.1 and previous versions.
We strongly recommend that you backup your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) before performing an upgrade.
DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini Panels
Please note that DaVinci Micro and Mini panels will require a firmware update starting from 14.1.
Please note this release supports older DeckLink drivers so please refer to the readme for details.
Here is the full list of what’s new in DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1
• Addressed an issue with detecting Blackmagic Desktop Video hardware with older driver versions
• Addressed an issue when setting monitoring to PsF formats when using Desktop Video drivers newer than v10.9.3
• Addressed an issue with the detection of license dongles on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar on High Sierra
• Addressed a crash when changing audio plugins and reloading the project without saving
• Addressed a crash when opening a project with title presets in the Media Pool
• Addressed a crash during playback when Enable Video Field Processing was turned on
• Addressed a crash when connecting to an incompatible database and switching projects
• Addressed a crash when toggling Show Current Clip With Handles and loading a memory if Live Save was on
• Addressed a crash when deleting favourite transition presets
• Addressed a crash when canceling a project save and navigating to another Resolve database
• Addressed an issue where disabling a compound node would not immediately refresh the viewer
• Addressed an issue where splitting certain linked audio-video clips would not link the split components correctly
• Addressed an issue where ResolveFX Face Refinement would stop working when a clip was moved into a compound clip
• Addressed an issue where video scopes on the Edit page would sometimes show an incorrect display
• Addressed an issue where quitting Resolve would sometimes cause an incorrect shutdown on Linux
• Addressed an issue where horizontal scrolling in the timeline comparison dialog would sometimes not work as expected
• Addressed an issue in Project Server where clicking Enable Sharing may not work on some machines
• Addressed an issue where switching between large databases would take a long time to respond
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would show Media Offline frames when using RED Rocket-X to decode certain RED clips
• Addressed an issue where decoding some RED clips with CUDA in Resolve Color Management would show a black frame
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes show the Welcome dialog on successive runs
• Addressed an issue where copying audio clip keyframes would not apply it properly on the target clip
• Addressed an issue where rendering to DNxHD 36 would cause a slight shift in the red and blue channels
• Addressed a potential crash when opening floating Media Pool windows and switching pages
• Addressed an issue where the 3D qualifier would not be correctly applied for Group Pre-Clip versions
• Addressed an issue where changing master bus configuration with audio FX present would result in loss of audio output for the bus
• Addressed an issue where the display of track colors would go out of sync when deleting a track and undoing it
• Addressed an issue where dragging a clip from the Media Pool to the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an additional track
• General performance and stability improvements
My Intensity Pro 4K card works fine in DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1.1_Windows and 14.1 -
with Blackmagic_Desktop_Video_Windows_10.9.7 - but Desktop Video Setup looks like this?
If I use: Blackmagic_Desktop_Video_Windows_10.9.5 - everything is ok!
What firmware are you running in the Mini Panel?
I am on Windows 10 Pro and DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1.1_Windows Studio
I do not have Mini Panel driver installed
With Blackmagic_Desktop_Video_Windows_10.9.5 - everything is ok