FORUMS: list search recent posts

Selecting multiple unlink video and audio

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Winson Ho
Selecting multiple unlink video and audio
on Nov 17, 2017 at 10:50:06 am

Hi DaVinci Resolve users,

I've got a timeline with multi video and audio layers.
I would like to selectively select both video and audio across a 2 hour long timeline (raw edits)

I've moved those video clips for selection to V5,6,7 and audio to A5,6,7. Keep in mind these are unlink clips - external audio syncing.

How do I select them at one go? without moving the video and audio of V1,2,3,4 and A1,2,3,4 away.
Is there like a keyboard shortcut that i would need to hold down or what? I can do a multiple selection of video by highlight across, but when i try using command or command+shift etc to highlight across the referencing audio, the video selected would deactivate.

Any kind help? Not sure I've made myself clear.

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Selecting multiple unlink video and audio
on Nov 18, 2017 at 12:45:18 am

A couple of options come to mind.

1- lock the other tracks. Select everything, but only the unlocked tracks will move around. Assuming you are trying to move tracks?

2-right click in the left side where the patch panel is of what ever video track you want to select, and move that track down until it is the lowest video track.

Do the same for the audio track, and move it up to the top of the audio layers.

Now you can simply click and drag over those two layers to select them.

After selected, you can move the tracks back to where they belong, and they will stay selected, or leave them where they are. Depends on what you are trying to do.

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]