FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio "pop" error when scrolling through audio in Da Vinci Resolve 12.5.2

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guy Mannerings
Audio "pop" error when scrolling through audio in Da Vinci Resolve 12.5.2
on Sep 23, 2016 at 12:22:20 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help with this bug.

I am editing a bunch of different videos that were recorded at a conference, each with separate audio. They annoyingly did not use clapper boards, so I am having to sync against lip or other movements.

I was going about my edit as I have been for the last week or so on 12.5.2 without this issue. I dropped in the audio to the timeline to manually sync, as I have done with the last 4 videos I have done, but started getting an audio bug. When I try and go through the audio frame-by-frame, all I get is an audio "pop", instead of the actual audio. If I play back the audio in real-time, the audio plays fine. But if I hit the left or right arrow all I I get is a "pop". If I drag the playback head, some frames play fine, others give me a "pop".

This is NOT an audio recording problem, as I have gone back to my previous projects (none of which had this issue) and now they have this issue.

This obviously makes editing these videos impossible in Resolve now, so I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas on what the problem might be and how I can fix them.

Many thanks to anyone who might be able to help!

Version: 12.5.2
Windows 10
16GB RAM
GTX 970
i-7 4790k
7200RPM dedicated editing drive

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]