DaVinci Resolve 12.5.2 Released
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 12.5.2
• Added support for new URSA mini camera metadata in RAW files
• Added support for Color Space tags on QuickTime export
• Added support for Fusion Connect on Linux
• Added ability to filter timeline on Color Page based on clips that have OFX applied
• Added support for up to 24 audio channels on the Edit and Deliver Page
• Added support for manually enabling and disabling GPUs in Preferences
• Added support for Display Name on ALE export
• Added support for Apply Grade and Append Node Graph in the main menu
• Added the ability to clear tracking data for the current Power Window
• Added support for OpenCL on NVIDIA cards on Microsoft Windows
• Added ability to copy local grades to remote
• Added additional utility functions in DCTLs
• Added support for Date Created and Data Modified for timelines when using Smart Bins
• Improved 3D LUT generation to ignore any spatial and temporal corrections like Power Windows and OFX etc.
• Improved accuracy for color conversion when outputting with ST.2084 gamma
• Improved accuracy of rendering Rec.2020 to ProRes/DNxHR
• Improved highlight control in ACES and HDR workflows
• Improved performance of ResolveFX Scanlines
• Improved reliability when loading projects with audio plugins
• Improved deliver preset switching to preserve the render location
• Opacity is now retained when converting a circular window to a Power Curve
• Addressed an issue with the 3D keyer on OS X 10.11.6
• Addressed an issue with Resolve displaying GPU Memory Full messages on AMD card on Microsoft Windows
• Addressed an issue incorrect UI indication for ProRes render cache, optimised media and remote rendering on Microsoft Windows
• Addressed an issue where importing a project into Resolve could cause a crash if there were unsaved render jobs
• Addressed an issue with applying stills and memories on a stereo timeline
• Addressed an issue with decoding some MXF XDCAM MPEG2 clips
• Addressed an issue with Favourite transitions not being remembered
• Addressed an issue where printer lights keyboard shortcut did not work on Linux
• Addressed a file permissions issue when rendering EXR files
• General performance and stability improvements
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager
"• Added ability to copy local grades to remote"
small addition, big time saver :) been waiting for that one.
And of course... still free or utterly inexpensive.
Software development is not a simple or cheap thing.
Thanks so much for the hard work Black Magic. you guys rock!