FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyboard Shortcuts?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Ravens
Keyboard Shortcuts?
on Aug 18, 2016 at 10:38:04 am

With the latest releases of Resolve, there are new capabilities of controlling the color balance in the second color wheel window, including Temp, Tint, Midrange tone, hilite tone, and shadow tone. These controls appear to not have keyboard shortcuts assigned to them. It would be very useful to be able to assign these to external control panels with rotary knobs.
Will Davinci be assigning these controls to keyboard shortcuts?

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: Keyboard Shortcuts?
on Aug 19, 2016 at 6:26:26 am

Those have been available for some time for Elements users (and for those who have the full-size daVinci Control Surface).

Return to posts index

Bill Ravens
on Aug 19, 2016 at 10:06:40 am

Unfortunately, I'm using a WAVE control panel that doesn't include these parameters. There doesn't seem to be any published information showing what the hot keys are for these parameters, because then I could program them into a 3rd party USB controller. That's why I'm asking. If there are hotkeys for these items, I'd be very grateful to know what they are.

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
on Aug 21, 2016 at 2:34:47 am

No, you get what you see in the Tangent Wave.

You can buy a 3rd-party panel and program it with any button-pushes or mouse clicks or menu selections that you want. X-Keys is a good company for that:

http://xkeys.com/XkeysKeyboards/index.php

I literally could not work as fast as I do without an XKeys keypad. I'd say it saves me more than an hour a day, sometimes 2. The combination of Tangent Elements and Xkeys works very well for me. The Wave is kind of old and clunky, but it's serviceable and you can produce good work with it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]