FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dpx Round Tripping

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sean pollaro
Dpx Round Tripping
on Jul 21, 2016 at 8:24:41 pm

So new question.. I have a timeline edited from DPX sequences. I need to know what is the the proper way to export the timeline as a flat pass with individual source clip DPX's with handles so that we can go to another program like smoke or something else. I then need to be able to relink the new DPX's to the timeline in resolve so that it replaces my original media. Tried XML workflow and it didn't read sizing or speed changes properly. screwed it all up. I'm going to have to find a way to relink the original media and replace with the new media. Please help : (

Return to posts index

sean pollaro
Re: Dpx Round Tripping
on Jul 21, 2016 at 9:48:14 pm

FIGURED IT OUT.. In deliver page Export DPX's as individual source clips with handles under save as select "use source filename" scroll down and select select "commercial workflow" then select "place clips in seperate folders". you may want to enable flat pass and disable sizing as well, remove all output blanking so you get full aperture on your export. after it all renders delete your original media from the master bin on the media page then import your new DPX folder. now open timeline everything's reconnected to the new footage. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]