FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cheap DaVinci Resolve Control Panel Concept

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven Heller
Cheap DaVinci Resolve Control Panel Concept
on Dec 7, 2015 at 7:31:04 pm

I’ve been working on a concept for a Resolve control panel that’s working REALLY well right now. I wanted to share it with you guys to get some feedback. I’m using a relatively inexpensive Behringer BCR2000 (under $200 on eBay) and a $18 Kensington trackball along with Controllermate software.

My plan is to offer my Controllermate and Behringer presets for sale if people are interested. The entire setup would cost a person well under $300 and give them extensive control of Resolve. I created a video showing what I’ve got so far and wanted to get some feedback as to any improvements/changes/additions you might like to see. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

It would include presets for single and dual monitor setups. Right now it’s just for Resolve 12, but I could pretty easily make it for Resolve 11 as well. When it launches I will have videos showing people how to set it up and install the presets as well as how to make any changes that they may need for their particular setup (screen size differences, etc…). I would love to hear anything you’ve got to say. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]