FORUMS: list search recent posts

Davinci Resolve Lite 11 Crashes when I try to import a project, suggestions would be truly appreciated

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Cab
Davinci Resolve Lite 11 Crashes when I try to import a project, suggestions would be truly appreciated
on Jan 12, 2015 at 5:11:11 pm

Hi,

I am in the beginning stages of learning DaVinci Resolve and every time I open a project that has been backup up, the program crashes.The program also crashes when I try to add a timeline.

I should also note that even though I have updated the Nvidia driver in my system I still get the CUDA warning at startup.

I have uninstalled and cleaned any trace of the program to then re install it with no luck.

From what I have read in the forum, I am starting to believe that configuration of my system could be causing the problem, so I kindly ask you to look at it and let me know what you think.

Many thanks,

Intel i7-2720QM
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M
16gb of Ram
Samsung Pro 840

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
Re: Davinci Resolve Lite 11 Crashes when I try to import a project, suggestions would be truly appreciated
on Jan 16, 2015 at 4:35:12 pm

Should clarify first -- when you state that

[Daniel Cab] "I should also note that even though I have updated the Nvidia driver in my system I still get the CUDA warning at startup.
"

are you referring to the nVidia GPU driver or the CUDA driver? They are two separate entities, and if you do not have the recommended CUDA driver, the software will exhibit unpredictable behaviour.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]