FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hard Drives Missing/Do not show up in Resolve 11 Library after Yosemite clean install

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Coralee Long
Hard Drives Missing/Do not show up in Resolve 11 Library after Yosemite clean install
on Dec 4, 2014 at 10:58:28 am

Hi guys,

I recently did a complete clean install from Mavericks to Yosemite OS on my late 2012 iMac. I was running Resolve 11 Lite before, and everything was fine, but since the new OS install and reinstalling Resolve....I can no longer access my hard drives in the library. I have tried adding them in the Preferences menu as scratch drives, but then they only appear in the library with the blue icon and I can't open them (originally they would appear in the library with yellow drive icons next to them as mounted volumes).

I noticed that the "Show all mounted volumes in the Library" option is missing from the media storage window under preferences.

So far I have checked my video card drivers are updated, I tried installing an older version of Resolve (I can't go back to version 10 though, as Yosemite doesn't support it). Not really sure what else to do. Desperately need to work on Resolve and I have no idea how to get those hard drives to show up in the library. Is this a bug?

Mac Specs:

iMac 27" late 2012
3.4 GHZ Intel Quad Core I7
32Gb RAM
Yosemite OS
nVidia GeForce 680MX

Return to posts index

Mark Linthicum
Re: Hard Drives Missing/Do not show up in Resolve 11 Library after Yosemite clean install
on Dec 17, 2014 at 7:54:18 pm

I have the same problem. Posted to the blackmagic forums and no response there as well.
Very frustrating.

Thanks, Mark

Return to posts index

Rohit Gupta
Re: Hard Drives Missing/Do not show up in Resolve 11 Library after Yosemite clean install
on Dec 4, 2014 at 9:30:44 pm

Use the latest 11.1.2 from BMD website. You are running the App Store version which is 11.0 and not compatible with Yosemite.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]