FORUMS: list search recent posts

Importing color correction from another Davinci project

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Vogel
Importing color correction from another Davinci project
on Jun 26, 2013 at 1:39:03 am

Hi and my apologizes up front. I'm working in DaVinci Lite and spent all day yesterday color correcting, masking for my piece. Had problems rendering, but got it worked out. Came back today with a fresh mind, and low and behold, some of my rendered QTs are in slow(er) motion. Upon trouble shooting I discovered that some of the original QTs were imported into the project at 24fps instead of 29.97.

So, to cure my situation and upon reading solutions, it seemed easiest to start a new project, import my footage making sure all was at 29.97 and then import my color correction/masks, etc from the other project and "simply" apply what I had done yesterday to the clips in the new project.

And that's where I'm at a stand still. I can't figure out how to add yesterday's coloring etc to today's project.

Thanks

Return to posts index

brandon thomas
Re: Importing color correction from another Davinci project
on Jun 26, 2013 at 1:51:39 am

ColorTrace

Return to posts index

John Vogel
on Jun 26, 2013 at 2:27:32 am

For those of us who don't know what colortrace is, I found this:

http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/277/24372

Thanks Brandon!

Return to posts index

John Vogel
on Jun 26, 2013 at 2:00:57 am

Problem semi solved. I made sure all my coloring/mask where saved in my "memories" section of my original project, removed all clips, brought them back in and they were all at 29.97. I then loaded from the "memories" section to each clip.

Now delivering.

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]