FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resizing animation bug or else?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Taivo Glumov
Resizing animation bug or else?
on Jun 23, 2013 at 10:02:53 pm

Hi all!
I am using Resolve Lite 9.1.4 on Windows 7.
The problem I have ran into:
Created a new project. Imported one clip. Added to a timeline.
Created PTZR animation with 2 keyframes to zoom up to x2 times.
Exported all right.
Then I imported another clip to the same project.
Created a new time line and added to it.
I decided to do a different tipe of sizing animation to that second clip.
However I realized that the second clip got the same keyframes from the first one and behaves in the same way of zooming as the first one. Ok then I deleted those keyframes.
However when I move the cursor I can still see the animation on the second clip even there is no keyframes. I had to create a brand new project to do separate animation for the second clip!
This looks insane that I have to create a separate project for each clip to animate independently.
What is the solution to have different clips animated in a different manner in the same project?
Is it a software bug or am I doing something wrong?

Return to posts index

Taivo Glumov
Re: Resizing animation bug or else?
on Jun 24, 2013 at 9:06:06 am

I have just done quite a bit of extensive testing and the results are as following:
If I add multiple clips to the project at the same time I can do separate resizing animation on each clip all right (one zooming and the other one rotating).
However if I add more clips to the media after making ZOOMING (only Zooming) animation, each next extra clip added to the media pool of the project getting that ZOOMING animation from the previously imported and zoomed clip . That looks like each new clip getting "Zooming infection" from the firstly animated clip.
However if the clips are imported at the same time before any Zooming animation has been done then I can animate them independently.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: Resizing animation bug or else?
on Jun 25, 2013 at 1:32:05 am

Please see the reply on the BMD forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]