FORUMS: list search recent posts

power window out of work !

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hamid ghodrati
power window out of work !
on Jun 2, 2013 at 10:27:41 pm

hello everyone

I'm in middle of a project and every tool is working except power window, i cant see power window's outline (outline window is on) and if it turn visible i cant modify ,
i tried to export the project but the same problem with exported project , if i uninstall and reinstall resolve ( and not change directories) all of the project's tracking still are with projects ??? ( i dont have time to grade again )
may this way ( uninstall and reinstall resolve ) solve the problem ?
do you have any other solution ?

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: power window out of work !
on Jun 3, 2013 at 1:05:28 am

First, don't uninstall and reinstall at the first sign of a problem, especially as you say everything else is working. It's likely an operational issue.

You say you cant see the power window outline. I presume on the UI monitor. The Outline has three modes, off, on for UI and on for UI and grading monitor. Go to the 'View' menu and select Window Outline and select off then on.

You should also try, go to any clip, make a new version, on the new version right click on the node editor and select 'Reset All grades and Nodes' and then add a new window.

Another test would be to start a new project and see if the same issue exists.

Peter

Return to posts index

hamid ghodrati
on Jun 3, 2013 at 7:59:32 am

thanks peter

you are right uninstall and reinstall resolve is not a good way, but
Ive been tested first and second way before and even third, but in third way i tried to create a new project from the same project ( same problem again ) this time as you said, i create a totally new project and no problem with power window, maybe something goes wrong with my project ??
but I'm sure Ive done nothing, its been a 10 days working with this project and Ive got no problem but suddenly ???
it seems for what ever reason i cant work with power window in this project again, now is this a best way ?
i leave half of a graded project there and import the rest with xml in new project after grading is done render both project separately and the rest ...

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Jun 3, 2013 at 12:57:20 pm

You can try using ColorTrace to import your grades into the new Project. There is a section in the manual that describes the steps.
Peter

Return to posts index

hamid ghodrati
on Jun 3, 2013 at 1:19:48 pm

Thanks peter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]