FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timeline rendering without grade

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shannon Bedford
Timeline rendering without grade
on May 31, 2013 at 5:32:59 am

When I render out my timeline in the Delivery tab, the files I get don't match the grade I did in the color tab. It seems like only one or two have been graded. The rest look like the RAW files i got out of the camera. Any idea why? Im working with cinema DNG files and outputting to ProRes422. Also, all of my thumbnails seem to not reflect the grade i have done (apart from the one or two that end up graded when i render).

New user to davinci resolve, searched far and wide for an answer to my question and can't find it, so im guessing its probably something stupidly straight forward.

Cheers and thanks for any help!

S Bedford, Western Australia
FCP 7.0.3, Mac OSX 10.6.6
2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-core Intel Xeon
6GM 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM

Return to posts index

William Edwards
Re: Timeline rendering without grade
on May 31, 2013 at 1:47:15 pm

A shot that has been colored is reflected by a rainbow color underneath the thumbnail.

There's a difference too between remote and local grading. Perhaps the 2 files are linked to the same file but the other is not.

Your question is a little vague though too; read through the user manual from the blackmagic support website. It's very well written.

Return to posts index

Andy Winter
on Jun 1, 2013 at 7:43:13 am

be sure "enable flat pass" isn't checked...

Return to posts index

Shannon Bedford
on Jun 12, 2013 at 2:06:11 am

Update:

I checked if flat pass was enabled and it wasn't, and all my clips had the rainbow symbol underneath them. I reinstalled the program and remade my project from scratch and that seemed to do the trick. I wouldn't have thought Davinci Resolve Lite to be a 'buggy' program, I'm guessing it was just some dumb setting I accidentally clicked, and starting a new default project fixed it. Thanks for the help anyway!

S Bedford, Western Australia
FCP 7.0.3, Mac OSX 10.6.6
2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-core Intel Xeon
6GM 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]