FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere to Davinci, clip cant be linked to the media file timecode extents do not match

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elliot Pollaro
Premiere to Davinci, clip cant be linked to the media file timecode extents do not match
on Feb 20, 2013 at 10:41:34 pm

Hi, I have been having a issue where I am going from Premiere to Davinci via XML. When I import, my RED footage isn't connected in the timeline and it says "clip cant be linked to the media file timecode extents do not match" I cant seem to get them to connect properly. I went in and just imported 2 RED clips into my premiere timeline with no speed changes etc. and then exported a xml and sent it to davinci with the same results. I have my timecode in davinci set to 29.97. I even turned on the assist option in locating the clips on import. I either need to find a way to reconnect the clips in davinci or figure out what im doing wrong. I went to Final Cut X and dropped in two of the clips I used in my premiere project with a cross dissolve and the XML imported fine. So its definitely something with Premiere Pros XML.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]