FORUMS: list search recent posts

Windows Resolve - Can't see scopes

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William Edwards
Windows Resolve - Can't see scopes
on Nov 12, 2012 at 11:02:53 pm

Hello,

So I normally have 2 screens for my system, but I had only one for some quick work, and I couldn't see the scopes. Now, as I did a search for a solution, you should go to the home screen for the projects, right click, and reset UI. However, that doesn't seem to be there? Is that a Windows thing?

What I think happened is that the scopes opened, however behind the GUI display and not in front. I needed to find a solution quickly so I plugged in another monitor. But I'd like to know why this was, and why I can't reset the UI.

Return to posts index

Bill Ravens
Re: Windows Resolve - Can't see scopes
on Nov 13, 2012 at 12:28:34 am

I have encountered the same problem. The "workaround" is to borrow that second monitor again. Once you see the missing scopes on the second monitor, drag them back to the primary monitor. Now you can disconnect the second monitor and still see the scopes when you start with a single monitor.

Return to posts index

Dwaine Maggart
on Nov 13, 2012 at 2:32:45 am

The View / Reset UI menu should place the scopes back into the center of the GUI display. Is this not working?

Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Return to posts index

William Edwards
on Nov 13, 2012 at 2:43:19 pm

Ah-ha! It's under View. I read somewhere that it was a right-click button on the home menu, not in View. Also couldn't find it in the manual. Cool, works now, thanks Dwaine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]