Hello, I've had this problem for a while when rendering edited sequences from Avid. I just downloaded the new version of Resolve 9.0.3 to see if it helps, but I still get a blank frame (looks like an interlaced frame) between clips.
I can fix it by deleting one frame for every cut in the Avid timeline, but it gets very tedious.
Is there something I need to adjust? These are some of my render settings.
- Frame rate is 29.97
- Rendering as individual source clips.
- Render at 10 frames per second.
- Frame handles are set to 0.
- I am rendering the timeline as individual source clips.
- Rendering to MXF DNxHD 1080p
- Enable flat pass is OFF
Has anyone had this problem? How could I fix it? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.