FORUMS: list search recent posts

capturing with davcinci resolve lite, win7 64bit

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Junior Ikenwa
capturing with davcinci resolve lite, win7 64bit
on Oct 9, 2012 at 9:24:29 pm

im just a new user, with zero knowledge about davinci resolve

Pleas my questions is this, how do I capture video clip in davinci resolve lite, which format is suitable for window, does it read avi video format, is there any codec I need to install,thanks as you help me

my spec , extreme 3d bm card, quadro 5000 nvidia graphic card, Adobe prmr pro, media express, Raid o verociraptor hdd 1Tb x2, x58 asus motherboard, 12 gig ram,

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: capturing with davcinci resolve lite, win7 64bit
on Oct 10, 2012 at 12:35:20 am

Hi Anthony, Resolve only captures to dpx files so you need a fast disk system for that and you dont detail the speed info in your post. We do not support AVI but do support many professional codecs. Consider using DNxHD.
The manual will help you a lot if you are just learning so I recommend you go to our support web site and download.

Peter

Return to posts index

Anthony Junior Ikenwa
on Oct 10, 2012 at 3:56:21 am

Thank you so much, i will try and go through the manual,

Return to posts index

Anthony Junior Ikenwa
on Nov 15, 2012 at 12:11:19 pm

Thank you so much,

Please rcommend a hdd for me

I have capture problem with BM media express, i supected it may be hard drive and i changed to hdd WD Verociraptor 10000 RPM, thinking it will solve my problem , i ran disk test only to discover that it doesn't capture uncompress video file, it keep droping frames each time i try to capture uncmpressed video file, please advice me on this issue

WHICH HARDDRIVE IS BEST SUIT FOR , 3D, HD, UNCOMPRESSED VIDEO fILE,
PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER NO MATTER THE PRICE,
thank you

This is my Spec, quadro 5000 nvidia card, Raid o 1x2 verociraptor hdd, x58 Asus motherboard, processor 990 intel core i7 cpu 3.47ghz, extreme 3d bm card, 12 gig Ram, window 7/64, adobe pmr pro, davinci resolvelite, photoshop elem 9, DAZ studio, Avid studio, , Pinnacle studio 12,

Return to posts index

Anthony Junior Ikenwa
XML Flie
on Nov 25, 2012 at 4:25:35 pm

please my question is, media express XML file is it the same as final cut pro XML file
and lastly, can i edit BM media express XML file in davinci resolvelite
Post a Message.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]