FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems downloading the Resolve 9 manual.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Davies
Problems downloading the Resolve 9 manual.
on Aug 5, 2012 at 5:52:44 pm

Hi, Has anyone managed to download the Resolve 9 manual? For me it stops at 2.06MB out of a total of 46MB.

Return to posts index

brandon thomas
Re: Problems downloading the Resolve 9 manual.
on Aug 5, 2012 at 7:04:47 pm

no issues for me. It should also be included when you download the installer.

Return to posts index

Steve Davies
on Aug 5, 2012 at 7:32:17 pm

Nope, I just got one file: ResolveLite-Win-9.0.exe and there is no manual in with the Program Files and the Help does nothing. I tried downloading the Mac manual but that stops as well.

I've just tried downloading the program again, in case I missed something, but it's asking me to register again and there appears to be no way to login. It looks like I'm going to have to re-install 8.22 (9 kindly deleted it) as I'm using whole files which have to be split into clips and the clip splitter/editor in 9 doesn't work.

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on Aug 5, 2012 at 7:50:54 pm

[Steve Davies] "the clip splitter/editor in 9 doesn't work."

Worked for me.

The manual should come along with the upgrade in the .dmg package.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

Steve Davies
on Aug 5, 2012 at 8:00:13 pm

dmg is Mac, I'm using Windows. The scene detector is constantly greyed out. The display in the Master viewer doesn't correspond to the cursor position and Split-Clip cuts at a random point and so is uncontrollable.

Return to posts index

Steve Davies
on Aug 5, 2012 at 8:04:10 pm

Also Exporting only allows either 23.98 or 24 fps and not 25, so the delivery is useless.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Aug 6, 2012 at 12:38:27 am

Hi Steve, if you go to the Bmd support page for windows lite you should be able to download the manual from there. To put a clip into the scene cut detector, first make sure your Frame rate is set correctly, then select the clip in the library, rt click and send to scene cut.
Peter

Return to posts index

Steve Davies
on Aug 6, 2012 at 7:02:19 am

Thanks Peter.

The scene detect is working now but 'Export' still only gives me the option of 23.98 or 24fps no matter which other export settings I choose. All settings show 25fps except in 'Scene Detect': when I click 'Add Cuts to Media Pool' I get 'Are you sure you want to use these Parameters?', and it shows the frame rate as 24fps but gives no way to change it; the only option is Cancel which just cancels the box or OK which accepts those settings.

Any help appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]