FORUMS: list search recent posts

color refference trailers

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ali Quintana
color refference trailers
on May 16, 2016 at 1:07:20 am

Hello, I would love to find some good reference trailers, so I can study the scopes and try to match looks etc.

I-tunes does not allow this anymore some how. Can anyone link me to a good site with reasonably good reference trailers (preferably not youtube quality)?

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: color refference trailers
on May 16, 2016 at 1:27:18 am

Hmmm, you could rip them from Blu-rays with Leawo Blu-ray Ripper.

Return to posts index

Ali Quintana
on May 16, 2016 at 6:23:41 pm

Well I do have a blue ray player in my Asus labtop, how ever I dont have any blue ray movies....

I do have some HDMOV files, some one gave them to me some years ago, but somehow neither davinci nor AE nor media encoder will open them...

Would HD trailers from youtube be to deteriorated?

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
on May 21, 2016 at 4:25:29 pm

would the videos from youtube be deteriorated? Probably- depends on the quality of the upload.

Either way, you should still see the relative difference between the brightest and darkest parts of the piece, no matter what the degradation is. As well, you will still see the vectorscope leaning one way or another off of center...or right on center.

If the blacks look way to high on the scope, then they will look way too high on the version you are watching anyway...unless that is what was intended. I don't think you will be downloading a youtube video, and suddenly see a drastically different version of the piece...depending on how your edit application interprets it.

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]