FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timecodes doesn't match - how to conform anyway?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vitus Soska
Timecodes doesn't match - how to conform anyway?
on Mar 27, 2016 at 3:28:20 pm

Hello,

I try to conform from offline to online footage in DaVinci Resolve 12. I got a XML and imported using the offline footage and conformed it. Now I want to Relink to the online clips, BUT the Timecodes of the offline clips doesn't match with the online clips as you can see here:

The rest of the metadata(reelname, frames, etc.) matches perfectly. The Offlines were generated 6 Years ago and there is no chance to redo the generating of the offlines with matching timecodes.

Is there a way to conform this timeline anyway?

P.S. When there is no way of conforming, is there a tool to copy timecodes from one clip to another, maybe also with batch-processing?

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Timecodes doesn't match - how to conform anyway?
on Mar 27, 2016 at 4:37:41 pm

looks like the wrong tc track was used when the original dailies were created. I used to have this issue with R3d's all the time.

I honestly can't remember is resolve can call up both timecodes or not. Check your camera raw tc settings and see if you can find the timecode that was used.

How long is your show? You may be looking at manually swapping out all the shots.

Glenn

Return to posts index

Vitus Soska
Re: Timecodes doesn't match - how to conform anyway?
on Mar 27, 2016 at 4:56:13 pm

Ok found the Solution. In the camera raw settings, there is a point to change which tc-track is used.

Thx for the hint.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]