FORUMS: list search recent posts

Couple of Resolve Control Surface Questions

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Granlund
Couple of Resolve Control Surface Questions
on Sep 23, 2015 at 3:26:08 pm

Just switched form Cooper Eclipse to Resolve panels last week, really liking it so far, but had to hit the ground running on shows needing to get out the door, so I haven't had a ton of time to study up and learn the dense features of this thing.

Couple of questions about this panel as I'm learning it maybe someone who has more experience can weigh in-

I'm trying to find a softkey command that is the equivalent of middle click (or ADD CORRECTION right click)- If I have a still selected in my memory, but not committed into a memory bank slot, can I apply that grade to the selected clip in the timeline with a softkey? This seems to be a super simple command that I am not finding, Im certain Im just overlooking it.

Second one- Is there a softkey to disable all grades? I have disable current, but I tend to disable all from time to time (just a habit I have and something my producer asks me to do during review on occasion) Since this is a keyboard shortcut Im assuming this is also something they've included in a softkey Im just not seeing.

Anyone with any input here would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Oyvind Stiauren
Re: Couple of Resolve Control Surface Questions
on Sep 25, 2015 at 12:23:18 am

I'm trying to find a softkey command that is the equivalent of middle click (or ADD CORRECTION right click)- If I have a still selected in my memory, but not committed into a memory bank slot, can I apply that grade to the selected clip in the timeline with a softkey?

Strangely enough, there is no key for doing that. Maybe Blackmagic should implement that on for example the shift-up+PLAY STILL key or something like that.

Second one- Is there a softkey to disable all grades?

That function is on Shift-down+DISABLE CURRENT.

--
Oyvind Stiauren
Post production supervisor, Colorist
Terminal

Mexico City

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]