FORUMS: list search recent posts

Da Vinci Resolve 12 (Curves separately)

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vinicius Mantovi
Da Vinci Resolve 12 (Curves separately)
on Aug 14, 2015 at 1:00:23 am

Hello!

I recently installed the new version of Da Vinci (beta 12) and got a bit frustrated with the fact that now I can`t look to the YRGB curves separately.
I looked up almost the whole program to find a way of splitting the RGBY curves as the older version (11), but I did not find it.

Do I have to reinstall the 11`s version because of that? Am I the only one that misses the older curves?

Just one more question: I already searched too, looking ways to hide the mac`s top bar when at the full screen mode, but I didn`t find it. Do someone knows how to hide it?

Thanks!!

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: Da Vinci Resolve 12 (Curves separately)
on Aug 14, 2015 at 7:35:35 am

I was a bit lost not seeing each curve in its own separate window, I also miss the grid. Having said that, I did get used to the overlapping curves. On the other hand, the old school version would be a welcome option. The grid, however, should be brought back. Just a minor detail and perhaps the first full version will address this. Still in beta but very pleased so far. Kudos to the team!

Editing performance has improved tough it still needs some work. Just waiting for Fusion 8 to come out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]