FORUMS: list search recent posts

resolve12 issues

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
prathvish hegde
resolve12 issues
on Jul 29, 2015 at 12:24:16 pm

delete clip bug???
i am not able to delete clip from the media pool while i can do the same by putting the same clips into a folder and deleting the folder.(linux(centos 6.6) Resolve ver12.

i am not able to install resolve12 on my conforming station(mac 10.8.5) and would like to get advise on the same as yosmite is not an option as i have to upgrade my san version from 3.5 to 5 and also purchase a fiber license for the mac and also the new hassles with the new interface of xsan on yosmite.

prathvish hegde
colorist
(DaVinci Resolve and 2Kplus)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRPJQ3fIEoojI3JMa4rHKb9gqq8VeIZ81

Return to posts index

Tomek Dyszkiewicz
Re: resolve12 issues
on Aug 8, 2015 at 4:14:32 pm

Resolve 12 was supposed to be out in July. Just in the end of July they released that idiotic 12 beta version full of bugs. I didn't come over bug you mention but I already experienced no possibility of copying/pasting elements on timeline, export section exports anything it wants completely ignoring the output parameters I set. Performance on populated timeline is terrible.
This is Blackmagic. Tons of promises and hopes, and double more irritation and waiting time.

Return to posts index

Tomek Dyszkiewicz
Re: resolve12 issues
on Aug 8, 2015 at 4:16:33 pm

Of course not to mention the fact I made recently one complete project and by the end I had to save project every single operation because Resolve started to crash every few minutes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]