FORUMS: list search recent posts

select multiple nodes - resolve

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anand kamal
select multiple nodes - resolve
on May 26, 2015 at 2:34:18 pm

Friends, in Davinci Resolve, how do I select multiple nodes at the same time? It is difficult arranging nodes to structure one by one.. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Clark Bierbaum
Re: select multiple nodes - resolve
on May 26, 2015 at 3:24:46 pm

Can't and yep - coming (announced) in V12.

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on May 26, 2015 at 3:41:12 pm

The feature as demonstrated is deeper than that, and will allow a user to imbed a complex node arrangement into a "nested" node which will appear as a single entity -- which you can still re-open to modify. Combining-nodes (serial/parallel) will also have a different shape.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
on May 27, 2015 at 1:17:23 am

[Joseph Owens] "The feature as demonstrated is deeper than that, and will allow a user to imbed a complex node arrangement into a "nested" node which will appear as a single entity -- which you can still re-open to modify. Combining-nodes (serial/parallel) will also have a different shape."
This is going to be a fantastic feature in helping to simplify node structure in the months ahead. I also have been told there's a new feature to "lock" an individual nested node, so that nobody will be able to open it back up without a password. I wouldn't be surprised if this could potentially create a market for people to sell Powergrades, since this would allow the "secret sauce" to be hidden behind a locked door.

Hey, don't laugh. There are people buying $29.95 LUTs out there, too...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]